Why Earn an ASIS Certification?
- Validate your security management expertise
- Be globally recognized by your peers and industry
- Get a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Enhance your career and earnings potential
- Provide you with personal satisfaction and professional achievement
You can reach new heights in professional security excellence with an ASIS board certification.
The Associate Protection Professional (APP) designation provides the first “rung” on the security manager’s career ladder. It is for those with 1-4 years of security management experience and measures the professional’s knowledge of security management fundamentals, business operations, risk management, and response management. Associate Protection Professional (APP)
Pittsburgh Chapter Certification Chairperson
LaVon Kincaid, CPP® – Contact